Sunday, October 26, 2014

26 October 2014

Happy Sunday, everyone! First, I want to thank you all for giving me the opportunity to write the newsletters this year. I hope my efforts live up to expectations.
Second, I want to thank everyone that attended the club's banquet at Amore on Tuesday, October 21. It was a wonderful evening with lots of food and stories!

Immediate Business

Upcoming Meeting
Our next meeting will be held on November 20th, 2014 in Plymouth High School's cafeteria at 6:30 pm. 
The attendance question is "What is your favourite color of horse?"

During this meeting we will discuss the following topics:
  • Picking a show date
  • Appointing a judges committee
  • Appointing an agenda committee
  • Picking a show chairperson
  • Ideas for next year's education topics
  • Appointing a fair decoration committee and chairperson
-Makenna, Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment